Thursday, May 26, 2011

Mayley's Warcraft Auction House Mastery

 For me, making gold is a lot of fun. I love the beautifully organic economy that World of Warcraft offers, and from time to time I like to create a new character, on a new realm, just to see how much gold I can get.

With that being said, now it's time you see a live video of me playing one of my characters so you can see the gold that you can make with my guidance. If there's one thing I value above all else, it's honesty. You deserve to see that what I say is actually what I am doing...
In this video I show you my Auctioneer settings. These are what I think are the most profitable settings. I walk you through all the configuration options and explain in detail the most important ones.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE




I also show you how to configure the Output Window for Auctioneer, the different Statistical and Matching Modules as well as Informant, the tooltip manager for Auctioneer. At the end I also show you how to configure the Postal AddOn.
How To Find Items To Buy
   
This video is all about finding the right stuff to buy and Resale. I don't give you a "shopping list" of items, because, as you probably know, every Realm (and faction) has a unique and evolving economy. My goals with this video is to show you how to locate the "hidden" gold makers that will net you a ton of gold.

In this video I'll focus on the Resale search of Auctioneer, explaining every aspect of it. I'll also show you what I think is the best way to assess the value of an item and whether it is worth your time.
Appraiser Selling Strategies
   
In this video I walk you through the Appraiser interface. I show you what the different settings do and how to use them. I also explain the most common strategies I use when selling to maximise profits and reduce expires. In the strategies I show you how and when you should overprice other auctions, how to manipulate stack sizes and how to easily undercut the competition.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE




    share it now

    Digg del.icio.us Facebook Google StumbleUpon Technorati TwitThis

0 comments: